Table captains are responsible for registering their guests. As guests RSVP with you, please register them online. There are no tickets or costs, but pre-registration is required. This helps us plan the event and send communications directly to your guests. All guest registrations are due February 1, 2020.
1. Click here to access our online registration form.
2. Fill out each info field and submit form for EACH guest. Only one guest can be entered at a time. Please include your name in the provided field ‘Table Captain Name’. If you don’t know their home address, type in “don’t know” – PEPS uses this to send thank-yous.
3. Please keep a list of your registrations on your computer or fridge to track who you’ve registered and when. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
4. If you need to remove a guest from your table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of that guest.
5. You can continue to add new guests to your table online until March 2.
6. Substitute Guests. You may substitute guests for those who cancel any time up to the day before the event. Please register these guests online through March 2, and email us any guest cancellations to email@example.com.
7. Please call or send a pre-event reminder to your guests 1-2 days before the Luncheon.
8. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
VERY important note: Even if you have filled your table, don’t stop inviting and recruiting more guests! There always will be last minute changes and one or more of your guests may not be able to come that day. And, we always can expand your table to a full, one-and-a-half, or even two tables. So please keep spreading the word about the Luncheon!
PEPS will also share event communications to you and your guests, including:
♦ PEPS will email your guest list to you about two weeks prior to the Luncheon to make sure we have everything right.
♦ PEPS will send out a confirmation email to all registered guests in mid-February and the week before the event. The guest confirmation includes all important event information, like directions, timing and childcare.
♦ PEPS will mail thank-you letters to all guests.
♦ PEPS will send you a sample thank-you note that we hope you will send, as well as encourage you to ask your guests who did not attend to make a donation to PEPS. This is easy and online at peps.org/give and greatly increases our total donations received.